STEP 1. COMPLETE THE VISA APPLICATION FORM
- Download the visa form from the Belarus Embassy website
- Fill in the visa form. If a question does not apply, please, write "n/a". Incomplete forms will be returned to the applicants unprocessed. The purpose of the visit must be described in detail. It is the applicant’s responsibility to check whether the information given on the form is correct. Failure to observe this requirement may result in refusal of the application.
STEP 2. PREPARE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
- Original passport or travel document with not less than two blank pages available for the visa. The passport must be valid not less than 90 days beyond the date of planned departure from Belarus.
- One recent passport-sized (45mm x 35 mm) colour photograph of the applicant, which should be glued or stapled to the marked space at the upper right-hand corner of the application form. Please, note that the photograph must not be stapled over the facial area. Photographs with staples that overlap the holder's facial features will not be accepted. Only photographs which meet the requirements below will be accepted:
- be taken against a plain, evenly lit and light background
- be clear and of good quality
- be printed on normal photographic paper
- display full face without sunglasses, hat or other head covering unless for ethnic or religious reasons
- Medical insurance certificate. A copy is sufficient, The medical insurance must be valid in Belarus (should be written Belarus, Europe incl. Belarus or Worldwide) and cover the whole period of your stay. The minimum limit of responsibility of the medical insurance is 10,000 Euro. Arrange insurance online.
- Additional documents. When applying for a visa, apart from an application, you need to submit the following supporting documents depending on the type of the visa:
Type B – Transit visa (valid for up to 1 year, allowing stay in Belarus no more than 48 hours) - a valid visa of the country the applicant is travelling from/to via Belarus (e.g. Russia). If such visa is not required – a copy of the ticket, itinerary from a travel agency or any other documents confirming the applicant's trip to the country of destination.
Type C – Tourist visa (up to 30 days, short-term single or double entry) - a written request (a tourist voucher) by a Belarusian tourist company. We cannot assist with tourist vouchers to Belarus.
Note: if the applicant previously had the USSR or Belarus citizenship, he or she must submit the document proving the loss of the USSR or Belarus citizenship.