Adventure Tours in Russia
Plan Your Holiday Online
Photo Gallery: Adventure Tours in Russia
Landmarks to see and places to visit on your discover & adventure tour to Russia.
As well as vast areas of untouched wilderness, Russia has countless historical and cultural monuments, more than 30 nature reserves and national parks. No other country can offer such a great variety of nature and wildlife, or so many diverse people and cultures.
WHY TRAVEL WITH GO RUSSIA
- Great value holidays
- Small groups: 2 - 16 people, personal approach from our highly-qualified guides.
- Best destinations for active holidays: Elbrus, Kamchatka, Karelia, Altai, Baikal.
- Your comfort is our priority
- Most tours start with an overnight stay in Moscow or St. Petersburg, relax before your adventure begins.
- Flights price include luggage up to 23 kg.
- Country expertise
- Dedicated tour manager to guide you through the booking process.
- Russian visa included in tour price, we will arrange it for you.
- Your piece of mind
- All tours are run by professional licensed English-speaking guides.
- 24-hours emergency hotline available 7 days per week.