Russian Business Visa. Multiple Entry, Validity 3 and 12 Months
Our service includes all visa fees, Business visa invitation, application checking service and consular submission.
RUSSIAN BUSINESS VISAS & UKRAINE CONFLICTWe can still assist with all types of Russian business visas. The Russian consulate keeps processing business visa applications as usual.
Note: processing times. Currently it takes over a month to get a business invitation to Russia, so processing times for a business visa to Russia have been extended. If you need to travel to Russia as soon as possible and need flexibility with your travel plans, we advise to apply for a 6 month multiple tourist visa, processing time – 12 working days.
WHAT IS A RUSSIAN BUSINESS VISABusiness visa is issued for travellers, who visit Russia on official or private business. Business visas are best for visitors who
- do not know their exact itineraries,
- want to stay in Russia longer than for 30 days or
- need to enter Russia on frequent occasions within a certain period of time.
Note: maximum allowed stay in Russia on a business visa (even if it has 12 months validity) - 90 days in any 180 days period.
We can assist you with the following types of Russian business visas:
- Single entry, valid up to 3 months
- Double entry, valid up to 3 months
- Multiple entries, valid for up to 1 year
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR RUSSIAN BUSINESS VISA
- Original passport, valid for at least 6 months after the date of your return from Russia and must have two blank pages.
- One recent passport-type photograph.
- Application form (we will email the guidance on how to complete the form).
- Completed business invitation questionnaire. Download the questionnaire.
- Business invitation (is included in the business visa price, will be provided by us).
- Copies of the last three previous visas to Russia (if applicable).
- If you are not a UK passport holder - travel insurance valid for the whole period of stay in Russia. No travel insurance is required for UK passport holders.
BIOMETRICSBiometric data is required for Russian visa applications made in the UK. All visa applicants (except for children under 12 years) must go in person to the Russian visa application centre in London, Manchester or Edinburgh. The procedure is quick and requires only one visit. This is not an interview with a consular officer, rather a technical procedure where your fingers will be scanned. It will take no more than 15 minutes to submit your documents at the visa centre.
RUSSIAN BUSINESS VISA PRICES1. Full Business Visa Support - includes consulate fees, business Invitation, our service
|Type of visa||28 working days||12 working days||Application|
|Single entry||Valid 3 Months||£425||£525||Apply Now|
|Double entry||Valid 3 Months||£475||£575||Apply Now|
|Type of visa||50 working days||35 working days||Application|
|Multiple entry||Valid 12 Months||£625||£825||Apply Now|
2. Business invitation only
We can also provide business invitations and you are free to apply for your Russian business visa yourself at your local Russian consulate. The cost of the business invitation:
- 3 months validity, single entry (processing 10 working days), invitation by Telex - £225. Order
- 3 months validity, double entry (processing 10 working days), invitation by Telex - £255. Order
- 12 months validity, multiple entries (processing 15 working days), invitation by Telex - £275. Order
- Processing time does not include postage time for delivery of your passport. We will post your passport to you by Royal Mail 'Special Delivery', which guarantees next day delivery. If you want to order a courier delivery, please advise.
- You are responsible for disclosing all relevant information to us to be able to process your business invitation and / or visa (correct personal details, employment status, purpose of your travel to Russia, any visa rejections in the past, any violations of the Russian immigration laws, etc.).
RUSSIAN VISA - IMPORTANTThe visa application process is very straightforward. Please do not worry that your application will be unsuccessful (unless you have had any immigration issues with the Russian authorities in the past). However, it is the Russian Embassy who authorises the entry clearance and Go Russia shall not be held responsible nor accept any liability for any actions of government authorities not issuing your visa for any reason whatsoever, nor shall we be held responsible for expense and/or delay arising from or in connection with (a) incomplete application forms or (b) incorrectly or falsely completed application forms or (c) inaccurate or incomplete supporting documentation or (d) rejected visa application form. Please note, visa fees are non-refundable.
Book hotels in RussiaWe provide online hotel booking service with instant confirmation. Our online hotel booking system covers most popular cities and towns in Russia. Book your hotel online.
Note: all visa services are provided by our partner company which we recommend. By ordering a visa service you will be redirected to their website.