Russian Tourist Visa - £265 Including All Fees & Invitation
Our service includes all visa fees, visa support documents, application checking & consular submission. Quick & secure online order.
Note: this section applies to customers who require visa only service, if you are joining any of our tours please read more about our full assistance with the Russian visa.
RUSSIAN VISAS & UKRAINE CONFLICTAll Russian visas are being issued. There are no any problems with applications. The procedure remains the same.
Travelling to Russia on your own? Need a Russian tourist visa? We can provide full assistance with the Russian visa to all independent travellers. Please do not worry that your application will be unsuccessful (unless you have had any immigration issues with the Russian authorities in the past). All our tourists get their visas.
WHAT IS A RUSSIAN TOURIST VISAA visa to the Russian Federation is a document, permitting stay in Russia for a specific period of time. Visa lists entry/exit dates, your name, passport details, and a purpose of travel. Every foreign citizen needs a Russian visa to enter / leave Russia, except nationals of some countries enjoying visa-free regime with Russia. Please note, that your Russian visa is an exit permit just like it’s an entry permit: if you lose it or stay over your designated departure date, leaving the country could be more troublesome than entering it.
Tourist visa is a document which allows foreigners to travel to Russia as tourists. Such visas are issued as:
- single entry for 30 or 90 days (allows only one entry into Russia within visa validity period),
- double entry for 30 or 90 days (allows two entries into Russia within visa validity period),
- multi entry visas for a maximum of 180 days (allowed period of stay of up to 90 days).
For a tourist visa to Russia, you must have confirmed accommodation for every night of your stay in the country. Note: If you apply for your tourist visa through our company, you do not need to provide any confirmation of your accommodation booking.
We can assist you with the single / double / multi entry tourist visas as well as Russian business visas.
BIOMETRICSBiometric data is required for Russian visa applications made in the UK. All visa applicants (except for children under 12 years) must go in person to the Russian visa application centre in London, Manchester or Edinburgh. The procedure is quick and requires only one visit. This is not an interview with a consular officer, rather a technical procedure where your fingers will be scanned. It will take no more than 15 minutes to submit your documents at the visa centre.
RUSSIAN TOURIST VISA PRICES
|Type of visa||20 working days||4 working days||Application|
|Single entry||valid 30 days||£265||£365||Apply Now|
|Single entry||valid 90 days||£295||£395||Apply Now|
|Double entry||valid 30 days||£325||£445||Apply Now|
|Double entry||valid 90 days||£345||£465||Apply Now|
|Multiple entries||valid 180 days||£445 *||NA||Apply Now|
- The original passport with at least 2 blank pages for visas (passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your intended departure from Russia). If you do not already hold a passport or need to renew an existing one, you must allow at least six weeks to obtain one - at busy periods it can take longer than this, so please contact your local passport office before making your holiday booking.
- One copy of the Russian visa application form completed online. Please note that the visa application must be completed with the outmost care! All our customers receive detailed guidance notes how to complete the forms.
- Colour photo 3.5 cm by 4.5 cm taken against a light background (white or off - white). The photo needs to display a full frontal view of the face. The facial image must be sharp and clear. Sunglasses or tinted glasses are not permitted. Head coverings and hats are only acceptable due to religious beliefs, and in this case there shall be a similar photo with a head covering in the applicant's passport. Your photo must be recent, not older than 6 months. Please note, older photos will be returned by the embassy and you will need to resubmit your application.
- If you are not a UK national:
- residence permit (work permit / visa if applicable),
- proof of address (utility bills, copies of bank statements for the last three months), please note that all documents should be recent,
- medical insurance for the citizens of EU countries, Switzerland, Iceland, Norway and China. Arrange insurance online.
- If you are self employed, student or in an early retirement: bank statements for the last three months showing a positive balance on your account based on £100 per each day of your stay in Russia for short-term visas (10 days and less); if you apply for a long-term visa (11 days and longer), your balance must be over £1,000.
RUSSIAN TOURIST VOUCHER AND INVITATIONIf you are happy to fill-in the visa form and submit the documents yourself, we can arrange for you just a Tourist voucher / Invitation. This is a required document and you will not be able to obtain a Russian visa unless you have a voucher and a booking confirmation.
Book hotels in RussiaWe provide online hotel booking service with instant confirmation. Our online hotel booking system covers most popular cities and towns in Russia. Book your hotel online.
RUSSIAN VISA - DISCLAIMERPlease note, it is the Russian Embassy who authorises the entry clearance and Go Russia shall not be held responsible nor accept any liability for any actions of government authorities not issuing your visa for any reason whatsoever, nor shall we be held responsible for expense and/or delay arising from or in connection with (a) incomplete application forms or (b) incorrectly or falsely completed application forms or (c) inaccurate or incomplete supporting documentation or (d) rejected visa application form. Please note, visa fees are non-refundable.
Note: all visa services are provided by our partner company which we recommend. By ordering a visa service you will be redirected to their website.