Your tour price includes ALL consular and visa processing fees (standard processing)
Note – urgent visa applications are subject to a surcharge
Once you book a tour with us and pay your deposit we email you the guidance notes on how to complete the Russian visa application form. You will then need to fill in the required form yourself which is quite straightforward. Our dedicated visa specialists will be happy to provide assistance should you have any questions or difficulties in completing the form (we can also complete it for you for a fee of just £25). All completed forms are then checked by our visa specialists and our visa department advises if any additional corrections or documents are required. We guarantee your application pack will be fully compliant with the Russian visa requirements and there will be no need to make further corrections at the submission stage and no need to worry that any data could be missing.
UK, USA, GERMANY, FRANCE, SPAIN RESIDENTS - GENERAL INFORMATION
Standard processing of your Russian visa is included in the price of our holidays and we can obtain your visas for you if you live in the UK, USA, Germany, France or Spain. All urgent visa applications are subject to additional costs which will be reconfirmed to you at the time you submit your documents. You post your complete application pack to our office and we make final checks of your paperwork and submit your documents to the Russian consulate. Once the visa is issued, we post your passport back to you.
Note regarding applications made in the UK:
you need to visit the Russian visa centre in London, Manchester or Edinburgh in person to provide your fingerprints (based on reciprocal arrangements between the UK and Russia). Again, there’s no need to worry – we will guide you through the whole process (please see below
RESIDENT IN A DIFFERENT COUNTRY
If you are resident in a different country, we will provide an official tourist voucher for you and you can apply for your visa at the local Russian consulate
in the country of your residence. Following our fair dealing policy we will also deduct the consular fee from your invoice as you will have to pay for your visa yourself.
VISA PROCESSING IN THE UK
Since the end of 2014, biometric data
is required for travellers applying for a Russian tourist visa made in the UK. There is absolutely no need to worry as we will assist you at every step of the visa application process. We are proud to say that there is no other travel company in the UK offering the same level of visa assistance. Please also note, Russian visa fees are always included in the price of holidays with us, unlike many other companies. You will need to visit the visa centre just once
Biometric data is widely used in many countries for higher boarder security. It is simply one more security measure to prevent an illegal border crossing. Read more about biometrics
. At the Russian visa centre your fingers will be scanned. Read more about finger scanning
Your fully compliant visa application.
Your application pack is fully compliant with the visa requirements. There will be no need to make further corrections at the submission stage and no need to worry that any data could be missing. We contact you to set up a date at the Russian visa centre.
Your visit to the visa centre.
On the day of your appointment, our visa specialist meets you at the Russian visa centre in London
. You will be accompanied to the visa centre, get your fingers scanned and submit your visa application. If any changes in the visa form are still required, our specialist will do all the required amendments and print the form right there at the visa centre. We pay the Russian visa fees and collect your passport once the visa is ready. Please note our processing times
. We post your passport to you or you can collect it from our office in West London.
Your personal Q&A session
. If you are not sure how much money to take or how to dress to Russian theatre, and you have many more nagging questions for your trip to Russia why not meet our staff and discuss it over a cup of tea? We offer you an informal meeting with one of your specialists on the day of your visit to the visa centre. During this meeting you can ask practical questions and discuss your trip preparations, add any optional tours, talk about evening entertainment options in Moscow or St. Petersburg and even book theatre tickets.
Chance to rediscover London.
If you travel to the London Russian Visa Centre from further why not to plan a day-out or a mini-break in London? Our UK inbound travel team will be happy to assist you to make London experience truly memorable! We can arrange private guided city-tours and museums, tickets to the most popular west-end shows and musicals, transfers and accommodation. Just let us know your preferences before your arrival and we will help to arrange your stay.
- The original passport with at least 2 blank pages for visas (passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your intended departure from Russia).
- One copy of the Russian visa application form completed online. All our customers receive detailed guidance notes how to complete the forms.
- Colour photo 3.5 cm by 4.5 cm taken against a light background (white or off - white).
- If you are not a UK national:
- residence permit (work permit / visa if applicable),
- proof of address (utility bills, copies of bank statements) for the last three months,
- medical insurance for EU citizens, Switzerland, Iceland, Norway and China. Arrange insurance online.
- If you are self employed, student or in an early retirement, additionally you will need to provide bank statements for the last three months.
- Traveling with children under 16 years old - your child’s full birth certificate.
RUSSIAN NATIONALS / ADOPTED FROM RUSSIA
- Russian citizens with expired passports. Visas cannot be issued. You must enter Russia with your valid Russian passport.
- Children born to parents who both are Russian citizens, automatically gain Russian citizenship, regardless of the place of birth. Visas cannot be issued. You must apply for Russian nationality and obtain a Russian passport.
- Adopted from Russia: the Russian authorities consider you a Russian citizen and you must enter Russia with your valid Russian passport. Visas can only be issued if you provide a document confirming renunciation of your Russian nationality. If you do not have this document, please contact the local Russian Embassy for your nationality checking service. It can take up to 6 months to get a response.
It is very safe to visit Russia. Read more about safety
. Because of ever weak and falling rouble, Russia is a bargain destination! You get a better value holiday with more savings. You can afford more in Russia now with the same amount of pounds – see top ballet performance, get better meals, pay less for every day exploring, etc. Read more